Hello there! I’m Morgan Harper Nichols: an artist and writer who creates art inspired by real people and real stories.
1. as a daily practice of generosity
2. to stay grounded, and remind myself why I do what do as an artist, and also just as human being.
3. I have been writing and creating most of my life, and I have always been inspired by the world and the people around me. I’ve been doing this particular project since October 2017. Thanks for being a part of this!
1. Submit who or what you’d like to have something written about. It could be an upcoming birthday, a new season you’re in, or “just because.” You can submit yourself or someone else. Your submission can be long or short, detailed or broad. There are no “rules” for this part necessarily.
2. Throughout the week, I randomly select people to write for.
3. If selected, you will receive an email from me with “For [Your Name]” in the subject line. I always send what I created before I share it on social media or anyone else, so you’ll always know who it’s for!
1. It’s 100% free
2. It’s 100% private. Your entry will remain private and anonymous. I never share stories, names, etc.
3. If you would like to use what I’ve created/written for commercial use/non-personal use, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information